Creative Director - Ms. Bunmi Omo Jibola

Friday, June 18, 2010

No Officer, I'm Amethyst. (burp!)

I just may have found my motivational stone...I was lying in bed after my nap, struggling to get up, thinking of the endless list of things I needed to do. I thought of the amethyst stones I've had forever ( hadn't done anything really with them except for a bracelet as I wanted to be very careful to make a grand piece since I've only come across this quality and cut stone once @ a jewelry convention where I purchased them last year) and I immediately jumped out of bed.

The word 'amethyst' comes from the Greek meaning "without drunkenness" and amethyst is beleived to protect one from poison. It is birthstone to February.
I just might need to carry them with me on partying nights, rub em on my head or summin for those inebriated nights. Just kidding folks, I don't drink...or do I? lol.
Pondering a design still. Let me know if you have ideas or if you will like this to be your next piece & we can design this together.
Have a great Friday and safe weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment